Luxembourg, although modest in size, offers an astonishing diversity of enchanting landscapes to be discovered throughout the year:
- in the center, the capital and its surroundings are characterized by a fortress city more than millennium and by the Valley of the seven castles
- in the north, the Luxembourg Ardennes dazzle through the high plateaus and valleys
- in the east, the Mullerthal, also called Luxembourg's Little Switzerland, is seduced by rocks of surprising shapes
- the Moselle spells its vineyards
- in the south, the land of the Red Lands impresses not only with its open-pit mines but also with its industrial and architectural heritage.
To simplify the discovery of the country, rent a vehicle in our agency of the city center, located 1 km from the central station, or directly descending from plane to the airport of Luxembourg.
If necessary, you will also find rental vehicles at the Esch-sur-Alzette agency.
From the Mini category to the 9-seater minibus, passing by light trucks or cabriolets, everything is available for rent in Luxembourg.
3 stations are available for public rental: our city office, our airport office and in Esch-sur-Alzette.